Friday 2 November 2012

FOTD: Ice Hockey Match

Hello. Today I'm back with a quick face of the night.

I volunteer with my local air ambulance and our local ice hockey team were having a match and said we were welcome to come along with buckets to collect money.

I kept my face simple (along with warm clothes because of the whole ice thing and that). I also got to watch the match which was amazing!

So my face:
- Nivea primer (seen in a previous post)
- A mix of Looks BB cream and W7 photo ready foundation
- Rimmel stay matte powder
- Natural Collection peach Melba blush
- Felt tip eye liner pen (think its max factor)
- Collection 2000 mascara
- Revlon balm stain (not sure what colour!)

So there we have it. Apologies for the bad lighting. I'll be back soon with a bigger blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment