Sunday 6 January 2013

Birthday Watch

Another post so soon?! I'm treating you!

It was my birthday on the 28th of December. I was totally spoiled and one of the lowly gifts I received from my parents was this watch.

I never used to wear watches but then last year I bought a cheap one off of eBay for work. This lasted me well until while trying to change the battery my dad pulled the winder out and broke it!

I then purchased a 5 quid watch from amazon to tide me over till I could find a new watch I really liked. I hadn't managed to find one so was really surprised when I opened this!

I haven't shown it before as I've not been able to wear it as it needed 11 links taking out (I have tiny wrists!). However I picked it up from the jewellers yesterday and its now making its debut.

My mum and dad chose well. They know my love for all things vintagey looking and this hits the spot completely.

I'm not sure how much it was as it was a gift but it was from H Samuel so it won't be too hard to find!

1 comment:

  1. Love the watch, it is really cute, has a gorjus vintage look to it xxx

    ReplyDelete