Wednesday 17 October 2012

Watch Lust



The watch that I currently wear all the time is some cheap one off ebay with a plain black strap. I like it because it has a vintage vibe and isnt too bulky. One day my battery went, and in the process of trying to get the stiff back off of it my dad proceeded to break the winder. He managed to use a screwdriver to set the time (while also setting it 5 minutes slow) and then glued the winder back in. This satisfied me for the time being but with the clocks going back at the end of the month I am now on the hunt for a new timepiece because Ill keep forgetting to take an hour and 5 minutes off of what my watch says.

Anyways, now that ive got the story out of the way. Ive been scouring ebay for a new watch in the same sort of style but none have come up. I also really like the Michael Kors rose gold ones but I think that theyre too bulky for me so I wouldnt really like to wear one.

I love rose gold so when I saw this it was a mixture of everything I love in a watch.
 
The Storm website has this watch down for £84.99 but I found it on the H Samuel website for £74.99. I love it, rose gold with a black strap and numbers on the front instead of roman numerals.
 
Im so tempted with this but after forking out £80 on a leather jacket the other day I dont think my bank account would appreciate me!
 
Maybe I should by a cheapo, horrible thing on ebay and hope that Santa will deliver this to me at christmas?
 
 


2 comments: