Friday 22 June 2012

My Everyday Face Makeup

I just thought i'd do a short post on what I wear everyday, makeup wise. Sometimes I change other aspects up - such as lipstick and eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner (when I can be bothered to put them on!) but the items ain the pictures are what I wear, everyday and the only time they change is when they run out and I buy a different one to try it.



The products shown in the photos are:

- Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Primer (need to repurchase this).

-Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 (actually think this is too light for me but im trying to use it all up).

-L'oreal Paris Lumi Magique Foundation (Think this is in Rose Beige, the colour has worn off the label).

-Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Warm.

- Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba.

- MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette (Have only just purchased this and am getting used to having my brows so defined!).

- Maybelline New York Illegal Lengths Mascara (Im really not liking this, I bought it after surrendering to the hype and I dont know if ive just got a dud one but the fibres in the mascara do not attach to my lashes so its basically pointless, and the formula of the mascara leaves a lot to be desired so im not even happy with that - would definitely not repurchase!).

- Collection 2000 Fix Me Up Long Lasting Make Up Fixer (Ive only had it a little while but I think its really good, ive never used other fixing sprays so I cant compare but I have actually noticed a difference in how long my makeup lasts with this).


And there we have it, a list of all the things that I use daily and a short review of them. If anybody would like a more in depth review of anything then let me know!

What products do you use daily?


 

2 comments:

  1. I use the Rimmel primer and really love it. Never seen that Collection 2000 makeup spray, may check it out next time I am in Superdrug :) x
    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's quite new. I think they've got a range of stuff because I saw a primer as well. I might try it because it's cheaper than the Rimmel one!

      X

      Delete