Sunday 24 June 2012

Review: Collection 2000 Mascara

During my mooch around Superdrug yesterday I picked up a new mascara. Ive worn it today and thought id do a quick review on it.


(Image C/O Google)


I picked up the Collection 2000 Supersize Fat Lash Mascara which cost me £2.99.

This review wont have any pictures of the results because by the time id decided to review the product it was starting to get dark and I couldnt get any good pictures.


Obviously you can't complain about the price, £2.99 is a real bargain. When I saw how much it cost I didnt hold out much hope for the quality of the product but I was wrong.

The wand is an old style bristle brush rather than the new fangled plastic ones. I dont really have a preference as to which one is better so I wasnt bothered by this.

My previous mascara was the new Maybelline one with fibres in it (forget what its called!) and without fail, everytime I wore it, after a few hours it would smudge on my eye but this one lasted shift at work and then a game of bingo and it didnt smudge at all!

Another positive is that it doesnt clump the lashes together, it clearly seperates them and gives them a nice curl.

The one downside, I feel, is that for a night out it would need more than one coat but for during the day one coat is enough.

All in all I would definitely recommend this for anyone on the hunt for a good mascara that doesnt smudge and doesnt break the bank.

What is your favourite mascara? Or are you always on the hunt for a new one!?






No comments:

Post a Comment