Thursday 21 June 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Topshop

Hello, are we all enjoying the weather?!

One thing which I enjoyed doing on my previous blog was a regular post each week which took one online shop and highlighted my 5 favourite items in the 'new in' sections. As I enjoyed doing it I thought I would continue to do it on The Beauty Mix.

This weeks Top 5 comes from the new in section of Topshop.

Ponte Boyfriend Blazer - £40.00

I love the colour of this, it says its red but it looks more of a burnt orange. I can imagine this would look great with a basic white vest top, some dark skinny jeans and then either flats or heels and lovely jewellry.



Neppy Tee - £14.00

I love the colour burgundy, and I think that the speckleyness of this relaxed tee shirt makes it more summery, rather than a block colour which could look quite dark.




Blossom Print Dip Hem Dress - £46.00

I love floral, I love dipped hems and I love that this particular dress has a somewhat vintage feel to it. This seems to be really floaty and would be lovely and light in the lovely weather that is seriously due to come our way!
**Red Rose Shorts by Jones and Jones - £45.00

This pattern reminds me of the wallpaper I was contemplating put up in my bedroom. I love it and I love the comparison between the red of the roses and the white of the background. These would make a really great statement wherever they were worn. There is also a dress and a matching blazer available!


**Printed Maxi Skirt by Love - £42.00

As you can probably tell I love floral things. This maxi skirt needs to be in my life. I dont actually own a maxi skirt, yet I lusted after them last summer as well. I love the watercolour effect that these flowers have. Theyve all blended into the background.

Do you like my top 5 pick from Topshop this week. What are you currently lusting after :)
 
 





4 comments:

  1. Love all of your picks here especially the blazer and those shorts. Posts like yours a dangerous for a girl with no money ;)!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think these are my favourite as well..I only own one blazer and I think I should invest in more!

      I shouldnt really make these posts as I have no money either. Its always good to dream :) x

      Delete
  2. i see all of these topshop posts from british bloggers, and i totally wish we had one here in the U.S. of A.!!
    all of these picks are so stinkin' cute, as well!
    it looks like you're a new blogger too -- and i always love supporting small bloggers :) i'm officially suscribed! can't wait to see more lovely posts from you soon ;)

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they lovely! I swear they opened a topshop in new york, maybe they haven't opened any more?

      You could always pay for shipping to America but im not sure how much that is.

      Thank you for subscribing. I'm going to head over to your blog now and check it out!

      X

      Delete