Saturday 23 June 2012

New Purchases!

Hey girlies, how are we all?

After I finished work this afternoon and before sorting out the rest of the stuff I bought home from uni I thought I would treat myself to a mooch around Superdrug.

I went out with the intention of just browsing but when does that ever happen, ey?!


I seemed to have picked up a repurchase of the Rimmel Fix and Perfect primer which I mentioned in my last post. This is currently on offer in Superdrug - £2 off making it £4.99 for 30ml which isnt too bad as it lasts a long time.

I also picked up an Accessorize lipstick in shade 8, LoveStruck. I cant remember th price off it but I know it was £2 off also. The whole of Accessorize makeup range in Superdrug is currently on sale (Are they discontinuing?!)

The final thing I purchased was a Collection 2000 mascara. Its called Super Size Fat Lash Mascara and it set me back a whopping £2.99!!

I havent tried the mascara yet but ive swatched the lipstick and theres a further post coming up on that in a little while.

So there is my extremely mini beauty haul. Have you been spending the pennies this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. liking the look of the lipstick - I haven't tried any accessorize make up, yet.
    Also, I read great reviews about the rimmel primer. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accessorize makeup is actually really good quality and its a reasonable price as well. Theyve got some lovely nail varnish shades at the minute.

      The Rimmel primer is really good, im on my second tube as well. It lasts a really long time for only 30ml, and its currently on offer in Superdrug.

      x

      Delete