Friday 27 July 2012

Top 5 Thursday (on a Friday): New Look

Todays installment of Top 5 Thursday is a) A day late (im sorry) and b) from New Look.

I love New Look, its more affordable than Topshop and River Island yet is still on trend, I also love their basic pieces which are really good quality and their shoes are great! Talking of shoes, I bought a great pair from there the other day which I wore to my interview yesterday (more on that on Monday when ive found out if ive got the job or not). These shoes are just the epitome of loveliness, brown leather flats with a peep toe and woven detail! They were also a bargainour £24.99 so you cant complain :).

White Pattern (White) Cream Feather Print Belted Bandeau Maxi Dress | 260456819 | New Look


Cream Feather Print Belted Bandeau Maxi Dress - £22.99

Cream is a great shade for when the weather is lovely and sunny like it has been. A flowing maxi dress also lets the breeze in more than trousers so youll stay lovely and cool!

Cream (Cream) Cream Chunky Slub Pocket Knitted Jumper | 258053513 | New Look

Cream Chunky Slub Pocket Knitted Jumper - £22.99

I love warm, cosy knits and I can see this being a great transition peice from cool late summer evenings to when it starts getting chilly. If you layer it the right way it could also see you through to spring next year. Im truly tempted by this, you can never have to many jumpers!

Deep Red (Red) Extra Wide Fit Burgundy Tassel Pumps | 256646462 | New Look 

Extra Wide Fit Burgundy Tassel Pumps - £17.99

I saw these in store the other day and I fell in love with them, I tried them on with all the intention of buying them. I didnt think the fact that they were extra wide would make any difference but it really does. The size 4 was massive on me and they didnt have any 3's for me to try on. Just a word of warning to take caution if youre going to buy without trying on.

White (White) Jumpo White Heart Print Dress | 263760610 | New Look

Jumpo White Heart Print Dress - £24.99

I love the contrast of the hearts on the white background. The hearts are brown and green which I think is a lovely colour combination. Very summery indeed :)
Black (Black) Blink Black Leather Studded Ankle Boots | 258713601 | New Look
Blink Black Leather Studded Ankle Boots - £69.99

I love these, they would be perfect for the autumn months. The size of the heel on these is just enough to still be wearable during the day. The studs and the tassle give it that extra something,

So there we have it, a day late Top 5 Thursday. What have you been loving this week?

































































2 comments:

  1. love the burgundy pumps... so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are too cute. Gutted that they didn't fit though! Xx

      Delete