Sunday 5 August 2012

Sunday Update/My Week In Pictures


First series of The Hills on Netflix/My baby eating a cracker!
Glitter tipped false nails/Homemade Victroia Sponge  for mums birthday/Jillian Michaels 30 day shred/Cinema to see Ted!!/Night out at Bingo - Won £140 :)


This week has been quite eventful, it was my mums birthday on Thursday so I baked her a cake and took her out for Sunday dinner this afternoon. One of her friends bought her a game of bingo as a present so 4 of us went on Tuesday and I won £140. Cant complain about that!

The rest of the week has consisted of me starting 30 Day Shred for about the 5th time, taking pictures of my doggy Daisy and watching the first series of the Hills on Netflix. On a side note, if you rewatch that series - how different does Heidi look?! wow lol.

I also went to the cinema on Wednesday to see Ted when it first came out. One of the best films ive seen all year. I wont give spoilers but the funniest bit is right near the end when his mouth goes funny :).

As for this coming week, all I plan to do is sort out my graduation in September and carry on looking for full time employment.

What have you girlies got planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment